What is Congress? – Definition, Powers & Structure,In this lesson, we are going to assessment what the United States Congress is. We are going to take a more in-depth look on the makeup of Congress, what its powers are and what it represents.
2. How a Bill Becomes a Law: Formal Process
On this lesson, we are going to evaluate the technique of how a invoice becomes a legislation. We’ll take a closer look at what steps must be taken, how a invoice is modified and how it is signed into legislation.
3. Measurements of Congress’ Effectiveness: Responsibilities & Achievements
On this lesson, we will study about the duties that members of Congress need to their constituents and the ways in which their effectiveness total is evaluated.
4. Congress vs. Parliament: Main Differences
On this lesson, we are going to review the most important differences between Congress and Parliament. We will take a closer have a look at why these differences exist and the way they have an effect on choice-making in these explicit democratic nations.
5. The Electoral Evolution of the Congress: History & Timeline
On this lesson, we are going to be taught concerning the electoral evolution of the Congress. We will take a closer look at the history behind Congress and the historical evolution of power, procedure and function.
6. Reapportionment & Redistricting for Congressional Constituencies: Definition & Process
In this lesson, we’ll evaluation the constitutional necessities for determining congressional districts. We’ll take a better look at the method and results of reapportionment and redistricting.
7. Party Nomination to Congress: Process to Become a Candidate
In this lesson, we’ll review the method to turn out to be a candidate for Congress. We will take a closer have a look at what the necessities are and what course of is to be taken leading as much as the election.
8. Incumbency in Contemporary House & Senate Elections: Definition & Advantages
In this lesson, we will evaluation the importance of incumbency in congressional elections. We’ll take a better look on the factors that make it a bonus and what they mean to the result of an election.
9. National Forces that Influence Congressional Elections
In this lesson, we will study the biggest national forces that affect congressional elections, taking a have a look at how they have an effect on the election outcomes and how the general public is influenced by them.
10. Presidential vs. Congressional Campaigns: Similarities & Differences
On this lesson, we will evaluation the difference between presidential and congressional campaigns. We are going to take a more in-depth take a look at their differences and the way they affect the campaign.
11. What Factors Influence the outcome of an Election?
On this lesson, we’ll study a number of essential components that influence the outcome of an election. We’ll look in-depth at these components and why they’re vital in the outcome of an election.
12. How Congress Represents the American Public: Demographic Makeup
On this lesson, we’ll evaluation how the 113th United States Congress represents the demographics of the American folks. We’ll take a better look at the demographic make-up of Congress and how it relates to these representations within the inhabitants.